Suno embraced the belted waist with printed, loose, layered midi-dresses; cropped, wide-legged jumpsuits; and an army-green canvas jacket. Even the shoes—pale blue pumps—came with a strap securing the ankle. There were, of course, a few exceptions, most notably a drop-waist, sleeveless, embroidered mini.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old