Adidas: A Galaxy We Want a Part of
Published November 27, 2009
I mean, who doesn’t buy their shoes vacuum-packed? This spring Adidas Originals is teaming up with Lucasfilms for a Star Wars line of shoes and sportswear, complete with Storm Trooper high tops and Darth Vader hoodies. pparently the ability to “seamlessly fuse” the Adidas logo and space fighters doesn’t even require CGI. But the quesiton is more petinent than ever: are you on the Light Side or the Dark Side? Other highlights include the Darth Vader sneakers with “buttons” on the sole, a rather shiny shoe inspired by Skywalker’s flight suit, and the aforementioned Darth Vader hoodie, featuring Adidas logos hidden in Vader’s mask. We are still waiting on the inevitable Princess Leia tracksuit.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Natalia Dyer Wants More “Horny Girls” Onscreen