Adidas: A Galaxy We Want a Part of
Published November 27, 2009
I mean, who doesn’t buy their shoes vacuum-packed? This spring Adidas Originals is teaming up with Lucasfilms for a Star Wars line of shoes and sportswear, complete with Storm Trooper high tops and Darth Vader hoodies. pparently the ability to “seamlessly fuse” the Adidas logo and space fighters doesn’t even require CGI. But the quesiton is more petinent than ever: are you on the Light Side or the Dark Side? Other highlights include the Darth Vader sneakers with “buttons” on the sole, a rather shiny shoe inspired by Skywalker’s flight suit, and the aforementioned Darth Vader hoodie, featuring Adidas logos hidden in Vader’s mask. We are still waiting on the inevitable Princess Leia tracksuit.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)