It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The Mulleavy sisters leapt around the decades for their Fall collection. High cut leotards worn under trousers, tiered party dresses with leather bodices and some pale peach working girl suits harked back to the ’80s; there were ’70s psychedelic tie-dye gowns and a fringed, dropped-waist knit dress embroidered at the collar; and even a bit of ’90s grunge in the layering and chunky lace-up shoes.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November