For its Spring/Summer 2016 menswear show, Rag & Bone forewent the traditional model show in favor of a fashion film and an installation on industrial mannequins. The collection was lithe and lightweight—as evidenced by the models acrobatics in the film —with nylon bombers and anoraks paired with backpacks, sneakers, and pants with cargo-esque large, functional pockets in a strict palette of neutral solids.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy