The Seven Sisters, a series of cliff tucked along the edge of southern England, are equal parts breathtaking, stark, and otherworldly. Photographed by Hugo Comte and styled by Gary David Moore, the model Grace Hartzel gets swept away on a sunny day, evoking the dark, romantic style and aura of both Peter Greenaway and Sofia Coppola alike.
Model: Grace Hartzel at NEXT Models.
Hair: Chi Wong at Management + Artists using Davines Products
Makeup: Siobhan Furlong at LGA Management using Chanel Les Beiges
Production: The Art Board
Photography Assistant: Federico Michettoni
Fashion Assistant: Nico Carmandaye
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress