The Seven Sisters, a series of cliff tucked along the edge of southern England, are equal parts breathtaking, stark, and otherworldly. Photographed by Hugo Comte and styled by Gary David Moore, the model Grace Hartzel gets swept away on a sunny day, evoking the dark, romantic style and aura of both Peter Greenaway and Sofia Coppola alike.
Model: Grace Hartzel at NEXT Models.
Hair: Chi Wong at Management + Artists using Davines Products
Makeup: Siobhan Furlong at LGA Management using Chanel Les Beiges
Production: The Art Board
Photography Assistant: Federico Michettoni
Fashion Assistant: Nico Carmandaye
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”