Made in 1860, the above ring from Olivia Collings Antiques has pizzazz—although it predates the word. Nothing is quite as romantic as vintage jewelry, the idea that the ring you’re twirling around your figure once belonged to some glamorous figure. Its angular shape is eye-catching, with a worn-in gold band and the unusual arrangement of its 36 small diamonds. Not your standard Tiffany’s solitary. Priced at $3,135 and available at Barneys.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old