London, Paris, Milan… Aspen? This winter Neil Barrett is bringing his fashion to the slopes with his debut skiwear collection. A contemporary take on modern men’s sportswear, the collection fuses durable materials with a sleek aesthetic evocative of Barrett’s roots in Italian design. Hoodies, parkas, and quilted sweaters are prominently featured in neutral tones and shades of blue, while bold flourishes—such as flared, front-pleated white ski-pants and a sweater emblazoned with Barrett’s signature thunderbolt design—make this collection unmistakably modern. We’re be thrilled to be sporting these fresh, streamlined designs at our favorite winter getaways from Park City to Gstaad. Available now at select Neil Barrett stockists.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying