London, Paris, Milan… Aspen? This winter Neil Barrett is bringing his fashion to the slopes with his debut skiwear collection. A contemporary take on modern men’s sportswear, the collection fuses durable materials with a sleek aesthetic evocative of Barrett’s roots in Italian design. Hoodies, parkas, and quilted sweaters are prominently featured in neutral tones and shades of blue, while bold flourishes—such as flared, front-pleated white ski-pants and a sweater emblazoned with Barrett’s signature thunderbolt design—make this collection unmistakably modern. We’re be thrilled to be sporting these fresh, streamlined designs at our favorite winter getaways from Park City to Gstaad. Available now at select Neil Barrett stockists.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock