For the natural-beauty type, the transition to a bold, vivid lip can be jarring—so much so that many women just don’t bother trying, for fear of taking on too much too soon. Enter Ilia’s tinted lip conditioner: It goes on nearly sheer, but builds up to a bright color as more is applied, meaning it multitasks as a barely-there tint, a saturated lipstick, and every shade in between, depending on the whims of the wearer. Plus, it’s all natural and designed with hydrating active ingredients, leaving lips as soft as balm does (but a whole lot prettier). We’re especially partial to Bang Bang [pictured], which builds up to a perfect red, and also recommend Lust for Life to those looking to work their way up to a Lorde-style mulberry. Priced at $26 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris