Is it possible to find the Platonic ideal of a sandal this late in June? Gucci delivers with this pair of black leather slides. Fit for running errands in cut-off jorts over the weekend or paired with a breezy set of culottes for a minimal-minded work look (and after-work drink), the sandals are made for understated, comfortable chic on-duty and off. With sturdy, crossed straps and a rubber footbed stamped with the brand’s “GG” monogramed motif, they’re a summer staple that will take you into fall, where the slides are best paired with one of Alessandro Michele’s roomy floral suits or low-slung trousers. Priced at $410 and available at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy