There is something so comforting and cozy about slouchy, boyfriend-style clothing. Large sweaters, shirts and jackets that engulf your entire body—perfect for rainy day weather, snow, or when you’re just feeling a little out of sorts. Fortunately for us, this trend shows no signs of disappearing; oversized silhouettes dominated the F/W 2012 London and New York shows. The pseudo boyfriend item we are currently coveting is a customized Nike Sportswear Destroyer jacket; Nike’s version of the varsity Letterman’s jacket. Stadium MFG at Bowery Stadium offers a custom design service specifically for the Destroyer; you can meet with a design consultant who helps you select patches, lettering, buttons, and brooches from their library to create a one of a kind piece. Priced at $680 at Stadium MFG, 276 Bowery Stadium, New York, NY.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece