In preparation for garden-party season, we’ve been dusting of our summer evening-wear dresses and wedges (no heels sinking into the grass for us!). All we need now is something à la mode en ce moment to vamp up our old outfits, such as this Céline scarlet envelope-clutch made from calfskin and diamonds. Small enough to dance with, large enough to stash the basic necessities. Available at Celine boutiques, Bergdorf Goodman, and Barneys New York.
This most wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse