Lee and Kris Van Assche, Target and Jason Wu, Converse and Givenchy, H&M and everyone—designer-high street collaborations are a modern day wardrobe staple. Fortunately, they seem to pop up quite frequently, the latest collaborative collection on our radar is Missoni’s fifth line of “Missoni for Converse Chuck Taylor All Star” sneakers, which are available to buy starting tomorrow. The collection includes two women’s models with the signature Missoni zig-zag patterns, and one unisex model in “space-dyed” fabric. We particularly like the above blue and white kicks, very nautical and spring like, we hope the soles are white so that we can wear them on the tennis and shuffleboard courts!
This item was chosen by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado. Priced at $200 and available from Missoni boutiques, Fred Segal and Jeffrey’s.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse