Lee and Kris Van Assche, Target and Jason Wu, Converse and Givenchy, H&M and everyone—designer-high street collaborations are a modern day wardrobe staple. Fortunately, they seem to pop up quite frequently, the latest collaborative collection on our radar is Missoni’s fifth line of “Missoni for Converse Chuck Taylor All Star” sneakers, which are available to buy starting tomorrow. The collection includes two women’s models with the signature Missoni zig-zag patterns, and one unisex model in “space-dyed” fabric. We particularly like the above blue and white kicks, very nautical and spring like, we hope the soles are white so that we can wear them on the tennis and shuffleboard courts!
This item was chosen by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado. Priced at $200 and available from Missoni boutiques, Fred Segal and Jeffrey’s.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy