Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, andInterview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
More than what has proven to be a trend of many colors this London Fashion Week (most London Fashion Week’s, if we’re honest), Marques’Almeida’s Fall/Winter ’15 collection obtained an overtly lived-in feel with frayed denim, split seams, uneven hems, cozy knits, and faux fur. Intermixed with each and every primary and secondary color were intergalactic bursts of metallic silver garments, reflective midnight and fire engine red boots, and sequined emerald green skirts. When corsets, parkas, and pants were paired with matted, messy hair and heavily smudged eye makeup, we couldn’t help but think the models were walking the runway after a long night out.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again