What’s Cooking at Marni?
Published October 26, 2009
In Paris there’s a big difference between a congolais—the American version of the macaroon comprising coconut and sticky syrup—and a macaroon, the title reserved for loftier, infra-slim delicacies. And in Milan? Well, you’ll just have to wait for. This holiday season Marni is releasing a limited edition box of macaroons, cooked in collaboration with endlessly lauded and infinitely laudable French bakery Ladurée. The Marni Macaroons will come in a box of eight or eighteen with a choice between a customized assortment or classic chocolate filled version. Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni created the customized boxes adorned with Marni’s distinctive polka dots and flower appliqués. Perhaps they work best as the perfect stocking stuffer for a Marni devotee, albeit one who does not have trouble fitting into their shift dresses.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse