At Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs offered the ultimate city trekker a super-luxe take on utilitarianism for spring, including backpacks, fanny packs, walking clogs, and pockets everywhere.
Photo: All clothing and accessories: Louis Vuitton. Top and leggings (worn underneath): Gigi burris. Key chains (on backpack): Devi Kroell and beams. Socks: Wigwam. Cosmetics: Covergirl, including new clean makeup. Hair: Andre Gunn/The Wall Group. Makeup: Karan Franjola. Model: Sophie Srej/IMG. Casting: Michelle Lee/KCD, Inc.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation