Kicking off the Spring Season
Published March 13, 2009
There are so many sneaker blogs, Twitters and tumblers in this world that Interview usually just tries to stay out of the way. It’s about democracy, really. But with weather is almost ready to warm up—doesn’t it feel ever so slightly like early October out there?—sneaker season is upon us. If we didn’t address the season in lady’s feet—from Lanvin to New Balance—we might just look a fool.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit