When Kenzo launched its Kalifornia bag line earlier this year, the brand’s creative directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon referenced their home state as one of the forces behind the stylishly laid-back, smartly functional carryalls, even testing prototypes with a road trip down the coast from Berkeley to Palm Springs. Now, there’s a new addition to the group: the Mini Kali. A pint-sized version of the original, the Mini Kali maintains the “K” zipper detailing, snap closures, and multiple pockets of its big sister version, shrunken for lightness and portability. In addition to the traditional Kalifornia colors of black, red, and gray, the Mini Kali will be offered in white, rose, midnight blue, and yellow—bright palate cleansers on this wintry weekend.
THE MINI KALI IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FROM KENZO
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)