Kanye’s fashion-designer debut last year received, at the very best, mixed reviews. This season Mr. West decided to stick to the tried-and-true sexy black leather or velvet form-fitting dresses, leather jackets, a few fur coats and one camel plunging v-neck dress with a flowing cape attached. Shoes came in the form of knee-high bandage boots and the occasional pair of black-mesh booties and almost all the models wore a black snake-skin collar.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old