John Elliott + Co’s SS 2016 collection was a conceptual one, drawing on a uniquely Vietnamese aesthetic that was at once historical and contemporary. Inspired by an 11-day trek through the country, Elliott incorporated 20th-century military themes (cargo pockets and cosmopolitan fatigues), while still managing to keep his silhouettes sleek and contemporary. Models, who might as well have joined Elliott for his marathon, sported exaggeratedly sweaty faces and contrasting woodland and urban color schemes.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress