Jason Wu’s Three C’s
Published January 21, 2010
When it comes to the little necessities that get me through New York Fashion Week, it’s all about the three C’s: Converse, coffee, and candles. Whether running out to appointments or draping garments at the studio, I’m constantly on my feet, making comfortable footwear a must. Anyone I work with can tell you that I’m not great at remembering to eat three square meals per day, but I do make time for coffee breaks. Powering through a 15-hour day requires caffeine by the cupful, so Starbucks’ Venti skinny vanilla lattes are my energy-boosting beverage of choice. And in the midst of fittings, castings, editor resees, and press meetings, I can’t stand for a showroom that smells anything less than fresh. Luckily, we keep an arsenal of scented candles on hand for any and every occasion. Burn, baby, burn!
SEE THE REST OF JASON WU’S BLOGS FOR INTERVIEW.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Boulet Brothers Spill Their Guts on Everything Scary, from Fake Blood to Jeffrey Toobin
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Jumaane Williams Tells La La Anthony Why He’s “Not Okay”