Published July 26, 2010
Take a walk on the wild side and embrace summer in the concrete jungle with leopard-print accessories. There’s no need to go crazy with neon or colorful renditions of this classic print (although it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad idea). This look is tan and black and it goes well with anything. Bass Weejuns x Mark McNairy’s leopard loafers for Opening Ceremony ($385) are properly fierce flats I like to wear to work, and then wherever. At this point in the summer, the transition between the heat wave(s) and the elevator’s AC is a constant battle: Alexander McQueen’s leopard skull silk-chiffon scarf ($475 at netaporter.com) is lightweight enough to carry around and whip out when you need help getting back to equilibrium. If you’re looking to rock leopard on a daily basis, Alexander Wang’s Diego Bucket bag ($950 at OAK) is a no-brainer. It can go day or night, on safari or on the subway.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger Lee Talk Sex, Drugs, and Julian Assange
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”