INTER-Picks: Give Your Mother What She Deserves
Published May 6, 2010
Sure, your mother may love you, but that doesn’t mean she wants a hug for Mother’s Day. No, silly—she wants jewelry. And because you’re part of the gift-giving equation, she probably wants said jewelry personalized. Tiffany has recently introduced a line of small lockets—diamonds will outlast even your love for your mother, and these are available without, and at a nice price (right). The designers from Finn (left) always make mother of pearl pieces, and the earrings with the small diamond detail are my favorite. Last but not least: Inspired by her family, Cathy Waterman created the Love of Life stackable rings. No better way to start your mother off with the collection than with an inscribed memory ring, and no better way to get remembered.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up