INTER-Picks: Give Your Mother What She Deserves
Published May 6, 2010
Sure, your mother may love you, but that doesn’t mean she wants a hug for Mother’s Day. No, silly—she wants jewelry. And because you’re part of the gift-giving equation, she probably wants said jewelry personalized. Tiffany has recently introduced a line of small lockets—diamonds will outlast even your love for your mother, and these are available without, and at a nice price (right). The designers from Finn (left) always make mother of pearl pieces, and the earrings with the small diamond detail are my favorite. Last but not least: Inspired by her family, Cathy Waterman created the Love of Life stackable rings. No better way to start your mother off with the collection than with an inscribed memory ring, and no better way to get remembered.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road