Photography Gregory Harris
Published August 24, 2012
Like the opening of a great novel, the first look of a show sets the tone for everything that follows, and helps introduce, in its purest essence, the designer’s vision for the season ahead. Here, we tell the story of fall through its most defining first looks.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories