We call first dibs on this leather deep-V all-in-one from Stefano Pilati’s pre-fall line for Yves Saint Laurent. The post-elbow-length gloves give the outfit a demure touch (if leather deep-v all-in-ones can ever be called “demure”), directing the eye towards the shoulders and reminding us just how sexy naked shoulders can be. There were many great leather pieces in Pilati’s pre-fall collection—ankle-length trousers, a leather-skirted trench, a two-tone biker jacket—but nothing can beat this look when it comes to making an entrance.
This First Dibs item was selected by Interview market editor Alexa Lanza.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse