There is something so elegant about this Fall 2015 look from The Row. Maybe it’s the oversized, yet carefully cut coat in charcoal grey with a hint of olive; or the duffle bag as a clutch; or the slip of sheer black stocking underneath the white dress; or the unassuming black slippers. The Olsen twins have a knack for making subtle tweaks to simple pieces, elevating them from basics to too-chic-for-embellishments high fashion. This most recent collection, shown on the 35th floor of the Seagram Building and set to debut in the label’s first-ever flagship store on 71st Street, was no exception.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet