At the Proenza Schouler Resort 2014 presentation, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez lamented the fashion world’s recent “obsession with heavy clothes” in response to the demand for clear, bold online images. After winning their third CFDA award and launching a retrospective capsule collection with Barney’s this summer, we’re pretty certain the Proenza boys can do whatever they want. Sure enough, they kept their collection loose, light, and lovely. We especially like this two-toned look with an accordion skirt and bold crop-top. All we need keep us cool (literally and figuratively) this summer.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again