Resort collections are often a little more reserved than the main collections: from the way they’re presented to the silhouettes and color palette. Not so at Marc Jacobs, whose Resort collection contained a plethora of printed suits trimmed in velvet and glittering mini dresses, all paired with semi-opaque tights. Take the above bottle-green sequin dress with a plunging neckline and a net trim. We’d probably switch the purple heels for something a little more discrete—maybe even black sandals—but, then again, if your aim is to exude glamour, you might as well commit to it, accessories and all.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Ramy Youssef and Mindy Kaling Ponder Life’s Great Mysteries