Fall 2011 Beauty Recap: The Six Makeup Trends to Know
Published March 15, 2011
From New York to Milan, London, to Paris, MAC and their team of expert pros were right there for every provocative pout and feline eye. Heading up fashion shows around the globe including Peter Som, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, Vivianne Westwood Red Label, Max Mara, Blumarine, Zac Posen, and Rick Owens—to name a very, very few—we thought, who better to forecast the future trends of 2011 then the ones who start the trends? With this in mind, we asked Mâ??Aâ??C Senior Artist Jennifer Karsten for her take on the top trends to come out of the international Fashion Weeks. She identified the top six to know—and you can see them all in our slideshow, above.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun