Fall 2011 Beauty Recap: The Six Makeup Trends to Know
Published March 15, 2011
From New York to Milan, London, to Paris, MAC and their team of expert pros were right there for every provocative pout and feline eye. Heading up fashion shows around the globe including Peter Som, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, Vivianne Westwood Red Label, Max Mara, Blumarine, Zac Posen, and Rick Owens—to name a very, very few—we thought, who better to forecast the future trends of 2011 then the ones who start the trends? With this in mind, we asked Mâ??Aâ??C Senior Artist Jennifer Karsten for her take on the top trends to come out of the international Fashion Weeks. She identified the top six to know—and you can see them all in our slideshow, above.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show