PHOTOS BY ALICE LUBBOCK.
Emilio de la Morena’s Spring 2015 collection answered a question commonly asked in the throes of existential crisis: “What am I going to wear tonight?” The London-based Spaniard put forth plenty of options for after dark, taking a cue from late nights club-hopping in Barcelona and Ibiza. Tiny metallic bustiers tucked into billowing high-waisted, round-hipped trousers, bandeau tops and short shorts layered under a blazer, smatterings of multicolored leopard print, and glittering sequined mermaid-esque minidresses had a modern ’80s party vibe. Our favorite look, a subtle fishtail gown in black and silver Lurex mesh, hit the balance perfectly.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- Ric Wilson Is Listening to Stevie Wonder, Big Freedia, and Everything “Very, Very Black”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out