PHOTOS BY ALICE LUBBOCK.
Emilio de la Morena’s Spring 2015 collection answered a question commonly asked in the throes of existential crisis: “What am I going to wear tonight?” The London-based Spaniard put forth plenty of options for after dark, taking a cue from late nights club-hopping in Barcelona and Ibiza. Tiny metallic bustiers tucked into billowing high-waisted, round-hipped trousers, bandeau tops and short shorts layered under a blazer, smatterings of multicolored leopard print, and glittering sequined mermaid-esque minidresses had a modern ’80s party vibe. Our favorite look, a subtle fishtail gown in black and silver Lurex mesh, hit the balance perfectly.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters