Designers often put forth a statement of intent, but rarely is it quite as overt as in the Each x Other Spring/Summer ’16 collection. From a t-shirt emblazoned with the words “A Cultural Resistance Movement” to a shirt-dress that read “Protest Against” to the illegible scrawl across an oversized belt buckle, the literal expression of the collection was difficult to overlook. The clothes themselves appeared in various states of disarray, whether a dress hem only partially completed or a scarf left untied to trail in the breeze.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse