It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Donna Karan mixed Japanese tailoring (or at least Obi belts) with bright lights, big city, New York pizzazz for her Fall/Winter 2015 collection. Fabrics were heavy—rich brocade, velvet trim, and sheerling—and the focus was on reinvented staples: the trench coat, the tux remade into a skirt suit, slinky all-in-one, and, of course, the timeless statement gown.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy