Dior Hits Interview’s Archive
Published January 29, 2009
Maybe the made-up look from Galliano’s Dior Spring Couture was Vermeer, or house icon Lisa Fonssagrives, but we were seeing vintage Shelley Duval, circa September 1977. The blush, the perma-frizz, the pencil-thin eyebrows—pitch perfect. And if you’re red-green colorblind, it’s a perfect match. Merci, Merci!
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress