PHOTOS: FRANK SUN.
The feeling of the ’70s wasn’t far away during yesterday’s Creatures of the Wind Spring/Summer ’16 runway show—especially considering the punk rock-inspired beauty. While there were flowing floral sundresses in subdued hues of navy and off-white, strong pops of color frequently appeared on fishnet stockings, slip dresses, embroidered mini skirts, and crocheted vests. Designers Christopher Peters and Shane Gabier also included staples like leather biker jackets and go-to raw denim.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress