The Chanel show was a winter wonderland ruled by a nefarious snow-queen. The runway glittered with purple crystals in the background and each model was sporting thick, bejewelled eyebrows. The clothing matched the setting perfectly: there were brocade dresses with purple sequined shoulders, sheer ankle-length skirts and trousers with lurex-gold horizontal stripes, embellished coats paired with elbow-length fingerless gloves, patchwork purple sweaters and printed dresses. Each look strode on a pair of two-tone ankle strap mary-janes—teal and black, lilac and grey, pink and grey etc.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse