PHOTOS: MARK T. DAVIS.
Joseph Altuzarra described his Spring/Summer ’16 collection as a journey, and this weekend, the designer took the audience for a trip through his native Basque culture during his label’s runway show. Roughly hewn linens, big toggle buttons, and delicate espadrilles were presented throughout the collection, with the shoes (and center-parted, half-back hair) creating a sense of uniformity. But most exciting were the more formal, brightly embellished looks, including a black, knee-length dress with a side-slit skirt and smattering of shells adorning the bodice.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress