Photography Ger Ger
Published March 12, 2015
As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Tweed and patchwork were the chosen themes for Acne Studios’ Fall/Winter 2015 collection. Models paraded through the Pompidou in high-waisted pants made from woven raffia; thick, stiff pelt coats; and busy patterned pantsuits. These typically matronly textures and patterns were balanced out with sheer, breast-baring muscle shirts.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again