Photography Ger Ger
Published March 12, 2015
As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Tweed and patchwork were the chosen themes for Acne Studios’ Fall/Winter 2015 collection. Models paraded through the Pompidou in high-waisted pants made from woven raffia; thick, stiff pelt coats; and busy patterned pantsuits. These typically matronly textures and patterns were balanced out with sheer, breast-baring muscle shirts.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories