Hawaiian hibiscus flowers cover Prada’s special-edition Spring/Summer 2014 canvas sneakers and slip-ons—a retro print reworked into a more modern shape with a prominent rubber tip. On the runway, Prada paired similar style with billowing pleat-fronted trousers. For a summery, playful look, we’d mix them with sailor stripes and prints, and shorts or a white jean. Priced at $550 and available at select Prada boutiques.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again