Hawaiian hibiscus flowers cover Prada’s special-edition Spring/Summer 2014 canvas sneakers and slip-ons—a retro print reworked into a more modern shape with a prominent rubber tip. On the runway, Prada paired similar style with billowing pleat-fronted trousers. For a summery, playful look, we’d mix them with sailor stripes and prints, and shorts or a white jean. Priced at $550 and available at select Prada boutiques.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters