True to form, the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer 2016 menswear collection can be taken straight from the runway into one’s wardrobe. The striped, narrowly fitted suits followed mixed with monochromatic, double-breasted jackets and wide, billowing pant legs. Lim’s more casual looks included a black mesh hoodie worn over a white dress shirt with three-quarter length sleeves paired with pale cream trousers, as well as an investment black biker jacket worn over a white t-shirt (shocker) with equally white pants. The latter half the collection gave way to a floral finish—a burgundy, white, and green pattern adorned loose, drawstring pants, hoodies, and parkas alike.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress