OH, MARKY MARK, WE MISS THE OLD DAYS.
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• R&B singer Bobby Womack passed away on Friday. He was 70 years old.
• Anna Wintour has a son! His name is Charlie and he got married over the weekend. We hope this leads to an “Anna Wintour is my mother-in-law” reality show but it probably won’t. [P6]
• Transformers made 100 million dollars over its opening weekend. [BOM]
• Speaking of Transformers, here is a video of Shia LaBeouf trying to stir up some trouble before going to see Cabaret on Broadway. Spoiler alert: it’s really just him hopping around behind his bodyguard who is halfheartedly shielding him from attacking a not-very-tall balding man. [NYDN]
• Hailie Mathers, daughter of Eminem, graduated from high school. [E!]
• Angel Haze and Ireland Baldwin are officially dating. [US]