Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may havemissed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Over 16 million people watched Bruce Jenner’s interview with Diane Sawyer on Friday night, during which Jenner officially came out as transgender. [NYT]
• Stephen Hawking thinks distraught One Direction fans should study theoretical physics as there may be other universes in which Zayn Malik is still in the band. [The Guardian]
• Someone fired shots at Lil Wayne’s tour bus in Atlanta. Fortunately no one was injured. [The Independent]
• Furious 7 won the box office for the fourth week in a row. [BOM]
• Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder, two actors most famous for playing vampires, got married. [E!]
• Jay Z’s streaming site Tidal isn’t doing so well. [NYDN]
• Here is a video of Keegan-Michael Key performing his Obama’s anger translator sketch with the real President Obama at the White House Correspondents’ dinner. [YouTube]