CLOTHES FOR EVERYONE!
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Corey Monteith, 31-year-old Canadian heartthrob and star of Glee, was found dead in his hotel room. [E!]
• Protestors gathered across L.A. in response to George Zimmerman’s acquittal. [USA Today]
• CGI monsters and robots were no match for animated minions and a mediocre throwback comedy. Despicable Me 2 won the weekend box office yet again with $44.5 million, followed by Grown Ups 2 with $42.5 million, trailed by Pacific Rim, which took in a measly $38 million its opening weekend. [BOM]
• It’s not all bleak and terrible: Kelly Osbourne announced her engagement to Matthew Mosshart, including details from his “Awwwwwww” inducing proposal. [Hello!]
• Alexander Wang gave away a bunch of clothes near the High Line Friday. Yes, gave away, as in for free. We don’t get it either, but no one is complaining. [The Cut]
• And, in case you’re still bummed out, here’s a photo of a model squeezing Kate Upton’s boob. [E!]
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup