Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• A second sexual assault lawsuit has been filed against director Bryan Singer and producer Gary Goddard. The plaintiff is a British man who chose to remain anonymous. [The Daily Beast]
• You probably didn’t watch the White House Correspondents Dinner on Saturday night (we certainly didn’t); luckily for everyone, New York Magazine has a nice summary of the not-entirely-awful jokes told by President Obama and host Joel McHale. [NY Magazine]
• 17-year-old Lorde is being stalked by a paparazzo in New Zealand, but she’s not going to take it lying down. [Page6]
• The Amazing Spider-Man 2 won the box office by a lot.
• Rumor has it that Kim and Kanye got hitched in California yesterday. Don’t worry, they’re still going to have a ridiculous cerem0ny in France as well. In honor of the occassion, we’d like to draw your attention to this photo of Kanye sulking at a zip-line office in Mexico. [Life & Style]
• Jodie Foster also got married! [People]
• Ben Affleck got in trouble for card counting in Vegas and is now banned from the Hard Rock casino. Whatever will he do. [People]
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future