Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Doug Ford, the brother of infamous Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford, accused Kevin Spacey of being an “arrogant S.O.B.” for refusing to pose for a photo backstage at Jimmy Fallon. Kevin Spacey responded via Twitter, and the world was reminded not to mess with Kevin Spacey. Just imagine what Frank Underwood would have done. [Twitter]
• How I Met Your Dad, the How I Met Your Mother spin-off starring Greta Gerwig, added Masters of Sex’s Nicholas D’Agosto to its regular cast. [Deadline]
• Mr. Peabody & Sherman won the box office with $21.2 million. [BOM]
• Chris Brown was arrested…again. [P6]
• Jay Electronica released a new song! [Pitchfork]