Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney got married on Saturday! Or at least they had a wedding ceremony in Venice attended by many famous people. They won’t be legally married until they register at City Hall in Venice, which they are in the process of doing at this moment (you can livestream spy on them should you wish to, but we’re not giving you the link). [THR]
• There is a man pretending to be Rod Stewart wandering about New York. [P6]
• Things we learnt from Denzel Washington’s interview on The Queen Latifah Show: He grew up with Ludacris’ dad; Jay Z calls him “D.” [Billboard]
• The Equalizer won the box office by quite a bit. We’re taking this as an opportunity to shamelessly our interview between villain David Harbour and his friend Billy Crudup. [BOM]
• Michelle Williams is leaving Brooklyn and selling the house she bought with Heath Ledger. [NYDN]
• And in other real estate news, Jay Z and Beyoncé are looking at ridiculous houses in Los Angeles. [LA Times]
• Finally, this is why you watch the movie before you do the interview. [The Wrap]