Weekend News Roundup! A Little Princess, J.K. Rowling’s Apology, and Kissing Advice from Madonna
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday. If you want to bet on baby names, current favorites are Alice and Charlotte. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the last Princess of Cambridge, “Fat Mary.” [The Telegraph]
• J.K. Rowling is going to apologize for one character death per anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts. First up: Fred Weasley. [Twitter]
• Avengers: The Age of Ultron won the box office, obviously. [BOM]
• “Don’t kiss Drake no matter how many times he begs you”—Madonna’s advice to her younger self. [Vulture]
• The new working title for Kanye West’s next album is Swish. [Twitter]
• De La Soul raised over $600,000 via Kickstarter for their eighth album (and their first in 11 years). [Pitchfork]