Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Donald Trump hosted SNL. It wasn’t funny. [NYT]
• Alejandro González Iñárritu also did not find Donald Trump’s SNL episode funny. [Deadline]
• Around 30 black players on the University of Missouri’s football team are on strike to protest racism on campus. [CNN]
• Spectre won the box office. The Peanuts Movie did pretty well too. [BOM]
• Whitney Port got married. Eddie Redmayne will be happy. [P6]
• Two people were stabbed at the RZA’s home in New Jersey. The RZA was performing with the Wu Tang Clan in Austin at the time. [Vulture]
• Here is an extremely alarming video, first of Kris Kardashian’s “30th birthday gift to her friends” and then of the Kardashian-Jenner girls remaking said music video for Kris’ 60th birthday party. [Vulture]