Weekend News Roundup! Kanye at LACMA, Snoop in Sweden, and Lord Coke
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, sadly passed away yesterday. She was 22. [ET]
• Ant-Man won the box office again. [BOM]
• Snoop Dogg was arrested in Sweden and forced to take a drug test. Snoop is not happy about the experience, and has vowed to never perform in Sweden again. [Vulture]
• The Sun published one of the best tabloid front-pages of the year. Titled “Lord Coke,” the article is about a 69-year-old British peer’s “seedy romp” with multiple prostitutes. Choice quotes include: “The peer—full name John Buttifant Sewel—then selfishly pointed to a fat line of powder and said: ‘I’ll do that,'” and, “In a frenzy of excitement he then wore a call girl’s bra and leather jacket and sucked on a cigarette as the women stroked his back and hair. [The Sun]
• And here are some photos from “Corgi Beach Day.” [Gothamist]