Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, sadly passed away yesterday. She was 22. [ET]
• Ant-Man won the box office again. [BOM]
• Snoop Dogg was arrested in Sweden and forced to take a drug test. Snoop is not happy about the experience, and has vowed to never perform in Sweden again. [Vulture]
• The Sun published one of the best tabloid front-pages of the year. Titled “Lord Coke,” the article is about a 69-year-old British peer’s “seedy romp” with multiple prostitutes. Choice quotes include: “The peer—full name John Buttifant Sewel—then selfishly pointed to a fat line of powder and said: ‘I’ll do that,'” and, “In a frenzy of excitement he then wore a call girl’s bra and leather jacket and sucked on a cigarette as the women stroked his back and hair. [The Sun]
• And here are some photos from “Corgi Beach Day.” [Gothamist]