Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Beyoncé almost definitely had her twins. [NBC]
• Rob Schneider pulled a Trump and blocked Seth Rogen on Twitter. [Deadline]
• Jay Z officially announced his new album, 4:44. He also released a teaser trailer for an accompanying film starring Mahershala Ali and Danny Glover. [Pitchfork]
• Cars 3 won the box office. [BOM]
• A baby born midway through a Jet Airways flight from Saudi Arabia to Mumbai has been given free flights for life. [BBC]
• The Hanson brothers don’t like Justin Bieber’s music. [P6]
• And finally, Leonardo DiCaprio has voluntarily turned in a Picasso, a Basquiat, and Marlon Brando’s Oscar for On the Waterfront to the U.S. Government. The items were purportedly gifts from Malaysian financiers involved in a money laundering operation. [The Wrap]