Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The White House Correspondents’ Dinner happened. Larry Wilmore hosted and made a lot of jokes about Ted Cruz being the Zodiac killer and Bernie Sanders being old. Obama ended his speech with “I have just two more words to say: Obama Out” and dropped the mic. [NPR]
• Queen Elizabeth II isn’t a great actor, but we appreciated the effort she made in this short Twitter video promoting the Invictus Games. [Twitter]
• Malia Obama is officially taking a gap year before joining Harvard’s class of 2021.
• The Jungle Book won the box office. [BOM]
• Radiohead is removing itself from the Internet. [Pitchfork]
• Hollywood (and also probably the rest of the world) is still homophobic. [The Wrap]
• And finally, slight spoiler alert: That thing that everyone knew was going to happen on Game of Thrones finally happened.