Happy Monday. Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The first weekend of Coachella happened. Lorde performed a new song, Kendrick performed most of his new album Damn, and Lady Gaga released a new single after her set. Lauryn Hill made a guest appearance and sang some Fugee songs. Drake said his team was racially profiled at the country club he was staying at, The Madison Club. [Vulture, Pitchfork, NME, Complex]
• In other Coachella-related news, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are currently filming A Star is Born in the area. [Pitchfork]
• Prince Harry went on a new podcast called Mad World to discuss how the death of his mother affected his mental health. [The Telegraph]
• The Fate of the Furious won the box office by a lot. [BOM]
• Jimmy Fallon played Jared Kushner on SNL. [SlashFilm]
• Girls ended. [Variety]
• John Legend and Kanye West dressed up as the Easter Bunny. [Just Jared]